Spring internships run from January 2 – June 30
Fall Internships run from June 15 – January 16
Marketing Intern Job Description (Part time: 15-30 hours/week)
This position will help with project management, internal marketing strategy and execution, as well as client marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will be actively involved in managing key client projects, e-mail & content marketing, design of print and web projects, video creation, SEO, messaging, copywriting, Social Media, and website maintenance to increase awareness of Encite, its clients and employees. This is a paid internship that will last indefinitely but require 10 hours/week.
Marketing Intern Job Duties:
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of projects. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Creates content by writing and editing email, landing pages, ad copy, blog posts, ebooks and more while assisting with content marketing development/re-purpose
- Drives public relations awareness by writing and responding to media requests
- Supports sales & marketing presentations by assembling and writing quotes, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Assembles client Adwords and Analytics reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Works to ensure timely updates of web content on Facebook and other various social properties such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and LinkedIn
- Assists with new business development by driving landing page optimization, creating and implementing display/Social Media ads, maintaining organic SEO strategies and assisting in making changes to the web site.
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Develops communications strategy, writing and editing by leading conceptual and graphic design resulting in the final product
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must have excellent attention to detail and must be proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords and organic SEO
- Excellent writer
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and their ad platforms
- Current college student or recent graduate, major marketing, communications, PR, journalism or other related major
- Work productively with minimal supervision in a team environment
Knowledge of them would be helpful but is not necessary.
- Project Management Software: Function Fox, Monday, Basecamp, etc
- Adobe Creative Cloud (basic design skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign would be great!!)
We are currently seeking an Email Developer to join our growing team.
- Code HTML/CSS for responsive emails
- Engage in overall quality assurance testing with an emphasis on troubleshooting cross browser/email client issues
- 3 – 4 years experience with email preferred, ad traffic, or marketing.
- Must be Internet-savvy.
- Comfortable coding in HTML and CSS.
- Must be able to handcode.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks on a number of concurrent projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines in a busy daily production environment.
- Candidates must be well organized, detail-oriented, and creative.
Graphic Design Intern Job Description
We currently seeking a Graphic Design Intern . Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-oriented environment.
The Graphic Design Intern will assist in a range of design projects . This position will be an integral part of the team, working on design projects from concept to production and final execution. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for design and is eager to learn more. This is a part time paid internship that requires 10 hours/week.
The specific details of a junior designer’s role will vary depending on the role, but common activities include:
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Proficient in Adobe, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize
- Has an eye for good composition and layout
- Works well independently and as a member of a team
- Comfortable working from an existing design or from scratch, utilizing our pre-established brand guidelines
- Possesses good writing and communication skills
Knowledge of these would be helpful but is not necessary.
- Other Creative Suite programs experience is a plus (After Effects, Premier, etc)