Spring internships run from January 2 – June 30
Fall Internships run from June 15 – January 16
Marketing Intern Job Description (Part time: 15-30 hours/week)
This position will help with project management, internal marketing strategy and execution, as well as client marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will be actively involved in managing key client projects, e-mail & content marketing, design of print and web projects, video creation, SEO, messaging, copywriting, Social Media, and website maintenance to increase awareness of Encite, its clients and employees. This is a paid internship that will last indefinitely but require 10 hours/week.
Marketing Intern Job Duties:
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of projects. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Creates content by writing and editing email, landing pages, ad copy, blog posts, ebooks and more while assisting with content marketing development/re-purpose
- Drives public relations awareness by writing and responding to media requests
- Supports sales & marketing presentations by assembling and writing quotes, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
- Assembles client Adwords and Analytics reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Works to ensure timely updates of web content on Facebook and other various social properties such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and LinkedIn
- Assists with new business development by driving landing page optimization, creating and implementing display/Social Media ads, maintaining organic SEO strategies and assisting in making changes to the web site.
- Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
- Develops communications strategy, writing and editing by leading conceptual and graphic design resulting in the final product
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must have excellent attention to detail and must be proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords and organic SEO
- Excellent writer
- Strong attention to detail
- Experienced with social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and their ad platforms
- Current college student or recent graduate, major marketing, communications, PR, journalism or other related major
- Work productively with minimal supervision in a team environment
Knowledge of them would be helpful but is not necessary.
- Project Management Software: Function Fox, Monday, Basecamp, etc
- Adobe Creative Cloud (basic design skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign would be great!!)
Graphic Design Intern Job Description (Part time: 15-30 hours/week)
We currently seeking a Graphic Design Intern . Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-oriented environment.
The Graphic Design Intern will assist in a range of design projects . This position will be an integral part of the team, working on design projects from concept to production and final execution. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for design and is eager to learn more. This is a part time paid internship that requires 10 hours/week.
The specific details of a junior designer’s role will vary depending on the role, but common activities include:
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
- Liaising effectively with clients and other team members
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Proficient in Adobe, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize
- Has an eye for good composition and layout
- Works well independently and as a member of a team
- Comfortable working from an existing design or from scratch, utilizing our pre-established brand guidelines
- Possesses good writing and communication skills
Knowledge of these would be helpful but is not necessary.
- Other Creative Suite programs experience is a plus (After Effects, Premier, etc)
We are currently seeking an Email Developer to join our growing team.
- Code HTML/CSS for responsive emails
- Engage in overall quality assurance testing with an emphasis on troubleshooting cross browser/email client issues
- 3 – 4 years experience with email preferred, ad traffic, or marketing.
- Must be Internet-savvy.
- Comfortable coding in HTML and CSS.
- Must be able to handcode.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to accomplish multiple tasks on a number of concurrent projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines in a busy daily production environment.
- Candidates must be well organized, detail-oriented, and creative.
Advertising/Marketing Project Manager
encite branding + marketing + creative
encite branding + marketing + creative is looking for a part-time Project Manager with experience (or interest) in advertising or marketing to help us schedule and manage creative projects and communication between our team and clients. Some direct client interaction may be needed from time to time.
- Knowledge of Google Business Suite, Microsoft Office and project management software is important, and scheduling and participating in Google Hangout video calls is needed
- A successful candidate will have a project management background, and a working knowledge (or ability to quickly adapt to) the creative process and working with designers, writers, videographers, etc.
- Good instincts, solutions-oriented, strong desire to improve processes
- Basic project management practices and skills that result in high quality work
Note: This is a part-time position that starts immediately and can go on indefinitely
– As Project Manager, you’ll have ownership of projects of increasing complexity over time, and will collaborate with designers, writers, and other encite leadership to help us set and establish a workflow for intaking our projects.