New Year’s Resolution
2012 has been a great year for Encite International. The marketing and advertising industry has seen a pretty good rebound from the Great Recession. Slowly but surely we are getting back to work levels not seen since 2007. As a Denver based advertising agency, we work with a wide variety of clients including many real estate professionals. These clients have told us they see some positive movement in the housing market, which is the great indicator of economic recovery. They have seen people moving on single family homes instead of waiting to see what the economy will do, which is such a bright trend! We hope these positive developments will continue in 2013.
Encite wants to share our New Year’s resolutions that we WILL accomplish in 2013.
- Delegate more- We have a great group of advertising, marketing and creative contractors at Encite. They are dedicated, qualified and enthusiastic about their work. We want to give those people who want it more responsibility so they may grow in their chosen profession.
- Expand the promotion of our business- We provide great work and rank right up there with massive advertising agencies here in Denver. We would love to be able to provide that professional service to a broader audience so they too may have a great experience with a very reputable Denver marketing agency.
- Achieve a healthy work/life balance- We really love our work, but we recognize the benefit of getting away from work and recharging our batteries. All work and no play makes us a dull boy!
- Increase our marketing tools- As most people know, there are many new and innovative technologies that are introduced to marketing and advertising agencies every year. As with anything, change is something that typically firms are slow to embrace. We are the exception and we hope to continue that in 2013 with an implementation of new marketing initiatives to provide the tools to our clients that achieve their goals.
- Join a new business organization- A marketing agency such as ours usually joins business or networking organizations to gain more business, which is a great goal! What they fail to understand that the casual interactions of business owners truly help these leaders swap success stories, trade best practices and generate new ideas!
- Establish a community program- Marketing agencies are routinely asked to perform tasks pro-bono. We want to choose a non-profit or charity and donate our services to help them become successful.